Any artist, vendor, club or non-profit can book a booth at C4! If you’ve got amazing, original artwork or cool, geeky merch to sell, or if you just want to promote your club to legions of fans, C4 is the place for you to do it. Registration information for all types of tables & booths can be found below. For more info, visit our FAQ page or email email@example.com.
Complete the registration forms and send it back to us either by email “firstname.lastname@example.org” or in person at “555 Sargent Ave”. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, credit card, e-transfer or Paypal as detailed below.
MANITOBA COMIC CON – April 14th – 15th 2018
- Registration is closed. Thank you for attending MBCC 2018! See you next year.
TWIN SWORDS PIRATE FESTIVAL – June 9th, 2018
- Email us at “email@example.com” for information about our pirate marketplace and if you’d like to set up as a vendor!
- Space is very limited. Contact now!
BRANDON COMIC CON – September 8th – 9th 2018
- Vendor Registration
– all artists, exhibitors, makers and clubs will use the same form for this show.
CENTRAL CANADA COMIC CON – October 26th – 28th 2018
- Exhibitor Registration
- Artist Registration
- Maker Registration
- Club / NPO / Charity Registration
*clubs, NPO’s and Charities may qualify for additional discounts. Please contact us for details *
WHAT FORM SHOULD I USE?
- Exhibitor: Vendors that sell merchandise or offer services. (wholesale / mass-produced / factory-made items)
- Artist: Someone who creates digital or traditional artwork, sells prints, buttons, stickers, etc.
- Maker: Someone who crafts items such as clothing, jewelry, accessories, pottery, customized figures, etc. Handmade.
- Club: A club or group that wants to recruit members and advertise their organization. Cannot sell merchandise without approval.
RBC POWER RENTAL FORM
- Please fill this form out and contact the RBC Convention Centre directly for your rental. We do not handle electrical rentals.
Cheque or Money Order:
Make out to River City Conventions & mail to 555 Sargent Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3B 1W4. Please clearly indicate your business name on the cheque.
Payment can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference your business name in the email.
payment can be sent to email@example.com. Again, be sure to reference your business name in the email.
Payment can be made over the phone at 204-786-6554.