are you a Graphic Artist, Filmmaker, Costumer or Author? Perhaps you’re a professional toy collector, movie buff, or comic book expert? Whatever the case may be, if you have a story to tell or a skill to teach we want YOU to present at our show!
Our programming schedules are being put together right now, and we’d love for you to participate. If you have an awesome panel idea you want to share with our attendees, tell us all about it at “firstname.lastname@example.org”!
Some things we will need from you before the show begins,
- Name and photo of the panel host(s), and a banner with the title of the panel on it and any imagery you wanted that best represents your presentation.
Must be at least 2000pixels by 1000pixels (our Graphics team can make one if you are unable to).
- A title and short summary of your panel
- Panelists are supplied with a stage, table and chairs. for C4 you are also supplied with a theatre room, microphone and a projector / screen.
- You must bring all other necessary equipment such as Laptops, USB Sticks, Banners, Props, Etc. River City Conventions is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items.
- At smaller shows like MBCC and Brandon Comic Con, we have to outsource supplies, so there will be a rental fee.
- Panelists receive promotional advertisement on our social media pages, as well as a spot on our website.
- Panels are 45 minutes long, with 15 minutes before and after for any necessary set-up and tear-down. Please do not go over this time limit, as the shows run on a tight schedule and the stage is required for other presentations throughout the day.
- Panelists gain free entry to the show they are performing at.
- Scheduling typically isn’t finalized until 1 month before the show, so an exact time may not be given beforehand. Please tell us your preferred day and time and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Our shows are family friendly, so please make sure your panel caters to everyone, unless special permission to run an 18+ panel has been granted.
- All applications will be considered, but there is a limited number of time-slots available at each show, so contact us early if you are interested.